Saturday, December 6, 2008

We Are What We Eat: The Movie

Hi, all! I've just posted a link to a 15-minute short, which is serving as a preview to a full-length feature film still in production. This short has merit, although at times it feels like it doesn't have a lot of substance...stick with it, and there are some great snippets. It's basically a montage of interview clips. It was sort of annoying not knowing who the people were until the end--hang around for the credits so you can see the wonderful bios for the people interviewed--I was happy to see a face to put with Joel Salatin's name! : )

I was most moved by Brock Dolman--the guy with a cowboy hat speaking in front of some wild-looking shrubbery and grasses. I'm really looking forward to learning more about his work, and maybe even inviting him into our community in some way.

The link is over there to the right, but I'll put it here, too. Be well! Julie

http://wearewhatweeatthemovie.com/short.htm

No comments: