Thursday, October 2, 2008

Product Review: Creswick Farms Canadian Bacon

Melissa: What is that?
Me: Yummy Canadian Bacon. M'm!
Melissa: You don't expect me to eat that do you?
Me: *sigh* I guess not, but that'll leave more for me, so...

[sounds and smells of cooking emanate from the kitchen]

Melissa: Hey, that smells pretty good.
Me: Dinner's ready, guys!
...
Alex: Can I have some more of that bacon stuff?
Me: If you ask politely, you may.
Alex: Please?
...
Melissa: Will you pass me a small piece please?
Me: Sure, here.
...
Melissa: Pass the bacon, please?

And we ate it all.

2 comments:

lrimerman said...

Oh Yes, their Canadian Bacon is awesome. I love it and boy a pound doesn't get far in our family!!

I have been thinking about making a egg, cheese, canadian bacon sandwich on an organic spelt english muffin. Can't wait till Julie gets more Canadian Bacon in stock!!

Jules and Kids said...

I DO plan on getting more--mid-October! I LOOOOVE it, too--I knew it would be one of those items that catches on once everyone tries it...

And instead of an English Muffin, you could try the French Baguette Dinner Rolls from Avalon--because it's the baguette dough, when you cut them in half, there are lots of crevices to catch all that yummy butter!