Saturday, June 14, 2008

kids...

Hello all you local eaters... I just wanted to share a funny story with you about growing healthy kids. My little guy was about 4 at the time and went to a friends house to play. He was offered a pb&j and accepted. When the sandwich was served however he said "no, thanks, I'm not really hungry". When he returned home later I found out why. He said "mom, did you know there is white bread with no outside...and pb that looks funny!?!". It was apparently white bread w/ no crust and Jif or something like that... He has only ever had whole grain bread, natural pb, and preserves.

By the way, when the same boy came over to our house he wanted nothing to do with our version of pb&j!!! (I forgot that part when I told you, Julie)

Next up....how healthy is your skin care?!?!?

No comments: