Monday, June 2, 2008

naturally nutty comes to Detroit

Hi everyone!
I guess I am a little behind on learning all of this blogging stuff, so please bear with me! I have no idea as to how to read questions posted to me!!!! I had a little help on this one!
Mandi, to answer your question, yes, I have thought about an organic chocolate pb!!!! I actually am going one step further with a specific kind of chocoate as soon as it hits the US. It's been in the European market for some time, but will not be introduced here for a few months yet! Stay posted and I will eventually share with you all what this might be.... For the time being, I have a semi-sweet chocolate cherry pb coming out in 2 weeks. Along with that, I have a cinnamon pb and a white chocolate cherry almond butter! The plain and vanilla almond butters are already out... YUM!
I can't remember if I told you all, but I will be under the Zacarro's tent in front of the DIA this Friday and Saturday! I will have all kinds of samples and info, and I would love to meet as many of you as possible!
Have a great night,
Katie

5 comments:

EcoBurban said...

Hi Katie,

I am GEEKED about the chocolate PB. Hurry, hurry please! :o) We do love the toffee, it's yummy, but my kids just love chocolate PB on pancakes, waffles and in pitas for lunch. Better than being addicted to ketchup I guess! Looking forward to some new stuff! - Mandi

naturally nutty said...

Wonderful! I'll work fast!!!!!! I love the butter toffee too ,but the vanilla almond REALLY has my heart!
:)-Katie

naturally nutty said...

Wonderful! I'll work fast!!!!!! I love the butter toffee too ,but the vanilla almond REALLY has my heart!
:)-Katie

EcoBurban said...

I would love to try the vanilla almond, which sounds amazing, but I don't even see it on your website. Will you be offering it soon? - Mandi

Kristen said...

The butter toffee is soooo good! Thanks for making such a great product!